We will be following the latest government covid guidance at the time of your class.
A risk assessment has been carried out and rules set in place. Please be assured that as a pottery studio, cleanliness for health & safety is part of the course. However extra measures are in place to ensure Moon Studio is a welcoming environment for everyone:
- Towels, cloths and aprons are always washed/replaced after each class
- All tables, wheels and tools are wiped down with a sterilizing solution
- Other surfaces such as handles and taps also cleaned regularly
- The studio is well ventilated before and after each class.
- The studio is a controlled and safe environment, that doesn’t have constant access from the general public.
- Hand washing facilities (soap and hot water) and hand sanitiser
- Social distancing – class sizes are not more than 6 people – and there is plenty of space to be comfortable, with people at least 1m apart at all times.
- Face coverings aren’t required, but please bring one if you feel more comfortable.
- You are encouraged to take a Lateral Flow test prior to attending your class
If you feel unwell directly before or on the day of your class, please do not attend, but do get in touch to let us know. If you test positive for covid soon after your class then do let Imogen know as soon as possible. Your details stored for booking will be used as a means of track and trace, only if required.
The current terms & conditions regarding workshops and cancellations still apply. I cannot refund or exchange dates for last minute cancellations, whatever the reason. Thank you.