Coronavirus information for visitors
THE STUDIO IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND ALL WORKSHOPS ARE POSTPONED
Moon Studio Ceramics will reopen from July
- SCHEDULED CLASSES: If you are booked onto a class – classes are not cancelled, all pre booked workshops will be honored and rescheduled at a future date TBA. I will be in touch when I am able to offer new dates, and your places will be automatically transferred.
- CLAY TAKE AWAY: Stay at home and be creative – clay kits delivered to you. Find out more . . .
- GIFT VOUCHERS: All vouchers will remain valid for an extended period to cover those who cannot attend available classes.
- COLLECTION OF POTTERY: The collection of your finished pottery will be arranged soon. The studio has been closed since 22nd March. Delivery by post can also be arranged – please get in touch.
All workshops have been postponed since 22nd March. THE STUDIO WILL REOPEN FROM JULY! I will contact everyone that has prebooked to arrange new dates. If you haven’t heard from me then please get in touch.
The current terms & conditions regarding workshops and cancellations still apply. As a small independent business I want express my gratitude for your continued support and understanding at this time. Stay happy and healthy.
As a pottery studio, cleanliness for health reasons is part of the course anyway. But I am taking extra precautions to ensure my studio is a happy environment to welcome you:
- Towels, cloths and aprons are always washed/replaced after each class
- All tables, wheels and tools are wiped down with a sterilizing solution
- Other surfaces such as handles and taps also cleaned
- The studio is a controlled and safe environment, that doesn’t have constant access from the general public.
- Hand washing facilities (soap and hot water)
- Safe distancing – class sizes are small and there is plenty of space to be comfortable