Coronavirus information for visitors
THE STUDIO IS NOW CLOSED AND ALL WORKSHOPS ARE POSTPONED
SCHEDULED CLASSES: If you are booked onto a class and have any concerns – you become unwell or need to isolate yourself – please get in touch. All pre booked workshops will be honored if you aren’t able to attend as planned.
CLAY TAKE AWAY: I have created a mini clay kit for you to make at home. Find out more . . .
GIFT VOUCHERS: All vouchers will remain valid for an extended period to cover those who cannot attend available classes.
COLLECTION OF POTTERY: The studio will still be open for collection of your finished pottery, by pre arrangement only.
At this time, all workshops have been postponed up to the end of April. I am monitoring the situation closely and will update as and when things change. Please take a moment to read the latest information from NHS. I ask all customers to respect the government guidelines regarding the spread of Coronavirus.
As a pottery studio, cleanliness for health reasons is part of the course anyway. But I am taking extra precautions to ensure my studio is a happy environment to welcome you:
- Towels, cloths and aprons are always washed/replaced after each class
- All tables, wheels and tools are wiped down with a sterilizing solution
- Other surfaces such as handles and taps also cleaned
- The studio is a controlled and safe environment, that doesn’t have constant access
- Hand washing facilities
- Safe distancing – class sizes are small and there is plenty of space to be comfortable
The current terms & conditions regarding workshops and cancellations still apply. As a small independent business I want to thank you for your continued support and understanding at this time. Stay happy and well.