what to expect
Group pottery sessions for families to be creative, have fun and make clay works of art. This is a brilliant option for fun family get togethers as it’s perfect for mixed age groups.
Your pottery session will begin with a quick demo of techniques. It’s then over to you to get making! Everyone will get to throw a pot on the wheel, plus have the option to make slab vases, pinch pots or tiles. Finish your creations by decorating with colourful underglaze paints.
- Book a date of your choice – sessions start at either 10:00am or 2:30pm
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the party date
- Price includes making and firing of up to two pieces of pottery each
- Your pots will be fired & glazed and will be ready to collect in around 6 weeks time
- Bring nibbles and a tipple if you like, cups and plates can be provided free of charge *three hour session only.
Prices are based on a group of four being two adults and two children (aged 4 to 16 yrs). Two make option only available for three hour sessions.
- TWO HOURS – £160 for up to 4 people. Choose one make – throwing on the potters wheel or decorative slab pots.
- THREE HOURS – £270 for up to 6 people, then £45 per adult and £35 per child up to a maximum group of 10. Throw a pot on the wheel plus one other make.
included in your pottery package
- Private tuition for your group
- Use of pottery equipment & aprons
- Clay and underglazes
- Glazing & Firing of two finished pieces
- Complimentary refreshments
- Cups & Plates for your food (optional)