Pottery sessions for families to get together and be creative, have fun and make clay works of art. This is a brilliant option for fun family celebrations as it’s perfect for mixed age groups.
Your pottery session will begin with a quick demo of techniques. It’s then over to you to get making! Everyone will get to throw a pot on the wheel, plus have the option to make slab vases, pinch pots or tiles. Finish your creations by decorating with colourful underglaze paints.
- Book a date of your choice Thursday to Saturday start at 2:30pm. Sundays at 10am. Evening bookings available during summer
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 14 days before the party date – get in touch to discuss first.
- Price includes making and firing of up to two pieces of pottery each
- Your pots will be fired & glazed and will be ready to collect in around 6 weeks time
- Bring nibbles and drinks if you like (for 3 hour class), cups and plates can be provided for £5 *three hour session only.
- Dress for mess! Apron hire is £2 each
Prices are based on a group of four being two adults and two children (aged 4 to 15 yrs).
- TWO HOURS – £220 for up to 4 people, then £27.50 per child and £50 per adult up to a maximum group of 7 people. Choose one make – throwing on the potters wheel or decorative slab pots.
- THREE HOURS – £360 for up to 6 people, then £60 per adult and £40 per child up to a maximum group of 10 people. Throw a pot on the wheel AND one other hand build make.
included in your pottery package
- Tution from either Imogen or Sarah
- All materials to make your creations
- Glazing & Firing of pottery