Make a memorable experience with a Pottery Party!
what to expect
Group pottery sessions for two or more people to get creative, have fun and make clay works of art. Brilliant for birthday parties, family get togethers, special occasions and clay away days.
Your pottery session will begin with a quick demo of techniques. It’s then over to you to get making! Everyone will get to throw a pot on the wheel, then either make a textured slab vase, pinch pot cup or decorative tile*. Finish your creations by decorating with colourful underglaze paints. Price includes making and firing of up to two pieces of pottery each.
- Book a date of your choice – parties start at either 10:00am or 2:30pm (evenings also available)
- Bring nibbles and a tipple if you like, cups and plates provided free of charge
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the party date
- Your pots will be fired & glazed and will be ready to collect in around 6 weeks time
included in your pottery package
- Private tuition for your group
- Use of pottery equipment & aprons
- Clay and underglazes
- Glazing & Firing of two finished pieces
- Complimentary refreshments
- Cups & Plates for food
Group pottery class
Get creative and discover your inner potter. No experience necessary as full tuition provided throughout your session.
- TWO HOUR CLASS – £180 for between 2 to 4 people, choose one make – either throwing on the wheel or make a textured slab vase, pinch pot cup or decorative tile*.
- THREE HOUR CLASS – £270 for up to 6 people, then £45 per person up to a maximum of 10 (Larger groups can be catered for by arrangement) try your hand at throwing and one other make.
Clay Away Days
Take time to bond with your colleagues in a new environment away from the everyday routine at work! Come and discover the benefits of making pottery. The relaxing and creative atmosphere at Moon Studio Ceramics provides the perfect setting for your team to engage with each other.
Learn new skills – working with clay is a great means for exploring ideas and discovering new ways of thinking. Workshops are designed to encourage and nurture personal development, self directed learning and support for each others ideas. This is a hands on activity, and great for wellbeing, where else would you want to spend time having a good time and learning about each other’s strengths and attributes.
Imogen can offer a range of clay projects exploring various making techniques including the potter’s wheel, hand building and collaborative tile murals.
More clay, less plastic!
We are very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. Moon Studio is decorated with beautiful fabric party bunting and have ceramic plates and cups for you to serve food to guests – well we are a pottery studio after all! We kindly ask you don’t bring balloons, plastic party bags and similar single use items to the studio, and choose more environmentally kind alternatives. Thank you for choosing green!