Make a memorable experience with a Pottery Party!
what to expect
Group pottery sessions for friends or family to get creative, have fun and make clay works of art. Brilliant for birthday parties, family get togethers, special occasions and works days out.
Your pottery party will begin with a quick demo of techniques. It’s then over to you to get making! Everyone will get to throw a pot on the wheel, then sculpt, make tiles, slab vases or pinch pots. Finish your creations by decorating with colourful underglaze paints. Price includes making and firing of up to two pieces of pottery each.
- Book a date of your choice – parties start at either 10:00am or 2:30pm (evenings also available)
- Bring nibbles and a tipple if you like, cups and plates provided free of charge
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the party date
- Your pots will be fired & glazed and will be ready to collect in around 4-6 weeks time
included in your pottery package
- Private tuition for your group
- Use of pottery equipment & aprons
- Clay and underglazes
- Glazing & Firing of two finished pieces
- Complimentary refreshments
- Cups & Plates for food
Group pottery class
Get creative and discover your inner potter. No experience necessary as full tuition provided throughout your session. Great for groups of friends, family or works days out.
- TWO HOUR PARTY – £140 for up to 4 people, then £35 per adult up to a maximum of 6
- THREE HOUR PARTY – £240 for up to 6 people, then £40 per adult up to a maximum of 10 (Larger groups can be catered for by arrangement)
Family Pottery parties
This is a brilliant option for fun family get togethers as it’s perfect for mixed age groups. Prices are based on a group of four being two adults and two children (aged 4-16 yrs).
- TWO HOUR PARTY – £140 for up to 4 people, then £35 per adult and £25 per child up to a maximum of 6
- THREE HOUR PARTY – £200 for up to 4 people, then £40 per adult and £30 per child up to a maximum of 10
More clay, less plastic!
We are very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. Moon Studio is decorated with beautiful fabric party bunting and have ceramic plates and cups for you to serve food to guests – well we are a pottery studio after all! We kindly ask you don’t bring balloons, plastic party bags and similar single use items to the studio, and choose more environmentally kind alternatives. Thank you for choosing green!