Want to hone and develop your pottery skills? Or just have focussed one-to-one tuition? Then this is for you.
Private tuition pottery sessions for individuals or two people. Explore working with clay, and learn new skills.
Your pottery session will begin with a demonstration. The session can be tailored to you so if you want to focus on the potters wheel or perhaps make a specific project piece, this can be discussed before your workshop. You’ll then spend the rest of the workshop session making.
- Book a date of your choice – Classes can be booked from Tuesday to Friday. Sessions available morning and afternoon. (evenings also available)
- A deposit is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the workshop date
- Your pots will be fired & glazed and will be ready to collect in around 6-8 weeks time after your class
For two people
Duration: From 2 hours
Have the studio to yourselves and bespoke tuition. Get creative and discover your inner potter. Perfect for couples and friends. No experience necessary.
- TWO HOUR CLASS – £200 to share with two people.
- Choose one technique; throwing on the wheel – textured slab vessels – pinch pot sculpture.
- Choose to either paint your creations with underglazes or have your pottery glazed with one of the studio glazes.
- Materials for up to two pieces of pottery each included.
- EXTRA time is £40 pp per hour
Duration: From 1 hour
Bespoke one to one workshops tailored to suit you. For anyone who already has previous experience and wants to develop specialist skills. This can also be offered to beginners.
- One hour – £50 plus cost of materials
- Choose a technique; Wheel Throwing, Slip Casting, Mould Making, Large Sculpture, Surface design including glazing
The fee for your session will depend on duration and materials (which are extra) Please get in touch to discuss.