Want to hone and develop your pottery skills or just have focussed one to one tuition, then this is for you.
what to expect
Private tuition pottery sessions for individuals or two people. Explore working with clay, and learn new skills.
Your pottery session will begin with a demonstration. The session can be tailored to you so if you want to focus on the potters wheel or perhaps make a specific project piece, this can be discussed before your workshop. You’ll then spend the rest of the workshop session making.
- Book a date of your choice – Classes can be booked from Tuesday to Friday. Sessions available morning and afternoon. (evenings also available)
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the workshop date
- Your pots will be fired & glazed and will be ready to collect in around 6 weeks time after your class
- Bring lunch or snacks with you
included in your pottery class
- Private tuition and use of studio
- Use of pottery equipment & aprons
- Clay and underglazes
- Glazing & Firing of finished pottery
For two people
Have the studio to yourselves and bespoke tuition. Get creative and discover your inner potter. Perfect for couples and friends. No experience necessary.
- TWO HOUR CLASS – £180 to share with two people, choose one make – either throwing on the wheel or make a textured slab vase or pinch pot cup. Materials for up to two pieces of pottery each included.
- EXTRA time is £30 pp per hour
For individuals – from £40 per hour
Duration: From 1 hour sessions up to a full day
Bespoke one to one workshops tailored to suit you. Aimed at people who’ve already had previous experience and are looking for the opportunity to develop specialist skills. This can also be offered to beginners. Techniques covered include;
- Wheel Throwing
- Slip Casting
- Mould Making
- Large Sculpture
- Surface design including glazing
The fee for your session will depend on duration and materials (which are extra) Please get in touch for further information.