RESERVATION DEPOSIT – £30 – please get in touch to confirm availability first
Brilliant birthday parties for children & families to get creative and make memories to treasure!
- Parties are 2 hours long and start at 10:30am or 2:30pm
- Your pottery party will begin with a quick welcome to the studio & demo of techniques
- Everyone will throw a pot on the wheel & sculpt a mini masterpiece
- Eat cake while you finish creations with a splash of colourful underglaze paints
- Your creations will be fired & glazed ready to collect in around 4-6 weeks time (or delivery for P&P costs)
- Pottery parties are suitable for children aged 6-16 years (younger siblings welcome too!) For little ones under 8 years I recommend a few grown ups stay to assist.
You’re welcome to bring nibbles & cake, buffet style works best. This can be eaten during painting time at the end. There are plates, cups & cutlery at the studio for you to use, as well as a kettle and water.
The price is £144 for up to 8 children and then £18 per child up to a maximum of 12. That includes materials & kiln firing for up to two pieces of pottery each. A non-refundable deposit of £30 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the party date.
Moon Studio Ceramics, Hawthorn Farm Buildings, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch,
Dorset BH23 7AB.
-There is a link to Google maps on the home page, we are easy to find with a sat nav!
-The studio is in a converted barn and our toilet is a cabin across the yard. Unfortunately we don’t currently have baby changing or wheel chair access.
-There is free parking on site, however please car share if possible.
-More clay, less plastic! We are very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. We therefore respectfully ask that you don’t bringing balloons, plastic party bags or any other single use items to the studio for the party and to consider more environmentally kind alternatives.