RESERVATION DEPOSIT – £50 – please get in touch to confirm availability first
Brilliant birthday parties for children to get creative and make memories to treasure!
What you need to know-
- Parties are 2 hours long and start at 10am or 2pm
- Everyone will throw a pot on the wheel & sculpt a mini masterpiece (1h 30mins)
- Eat cake and finish creations with a splash of colourful underglaze paints (30 mins)
- Masterpieces will be fired & glazed ready to collect in around 6-8 weeks time
- Pottery parties are suitable for children aged 6-16 years (younger siblings welcome too!) For little ones under 9 years old we need a few grown ups stay to assist.
- Included is tuition, clay, paints and firing of finished pottery.
- There are plates & cups you’re welcome use, plus water & kettle. All we ask is they are washed up.
What to bring –
- Optional party food & cake, buffet style works best. This can be eaten during painting time at the end (last 30 mins of party)
- Dress for mess and comfort! Apron hire is £2 each (these can be shared)
-More clay, less plastic! We are very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. Moon Studio is proud to be a SAS Plastic Free Business. We therefore respectfully ask that you don’t bringing balloons, plastic party bags or any other single use items to the studio for the party and to choose more environmentally kind alternatives.
The price is £220 for up to 8 children and then £27.50 per child up to a maximum of 10. That includes materials & kiln firing for two pieces of pottery each. A deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 14 days before the party date. Full details will be sent in your confirmation recepit email.
*All reservation deposits for private group bookings including parties are non-refundable and non transferable. The 30 day notification period applies to rescheduling of bookings.
Moon Studio Ceramics, Hawthorn Farm Buildings, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch,
Dorset BH23 7AB.
-There is a link to Google maps on the home page, we are easy to find with a sat nav!
-The pottery is in a converted barn and our toilet is a cabin behind the barn. Unfortunately we don’t currently have baby changing or wheel chair access.
-There is free parking on site, however please car share if possible. The pottery is a short 30m walk from the car park.