RESERVATION DEPOSIT – £30 – please get in touch to confirm availability first
Brilliant birthday parties for children to get creative and make memories to treasure!
What you need to know-
- Parties are 2 hours long and start at 10:30am or 2:30pm
- Everyone will throw a pot on the wheel & sculpt a mini masterpiece (1h 30mins)
- Eat cake while you finish creations with a splash of colourful underglaze paints (30 mins)
- Your creations will be fired & glazed ready to collect in around 4-6 weeks time
- Pottery parties are suitable for children aged 6-16 years (younger siblings welcome too!) For little ones under 8 years we recommend a few grown ups stay to assist.
- We provide the tuition, clay, paints and aprons.
- There are plates, cups and cutlery for you to use, plus water & kettle. All free of charge!
What to bring –
- Party food & cake, buffet style works best. This can be eaten during painting time at the end.
- Dress for mess and comfort!
-More clay, less plastic! We are very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. Moon Studio is proud to be a SAS Plastic Free Business. We therefore respectfully ask that you don’t bringing balloons, plastic party bags or any other single use items to the studio for the party and to choose more environmentally kind alternatives.
The price is £144 for up to 8 children and then £18 per child up to a maximum of 12. That includes materials & kiln firing for up to two pieces of pottery each. The deposit of £30 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the party date. Full details will be sent in your confirmation email.
*All reservation deposits for private group bookings including parties are non-refundable and non transferable. The 30 day notification period applies to rescheduling of bookings.
Moon Studio Ceramics, Hawthorn Farm Buildings, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch,
Dorset BH23 7AB.
-There is a link to Google maps on the home page, we are easy to find with a sat nav!
-The studio is in a converted barn and our toilet is a cabin across the yard. Unfortunately we don’t currently have baby changing or wheel chair access.
-There is free parking on site, however please car share if possible.