RESERVATION DEPOSIT – £50 – please get in touch to confirm availability first
Bring your friends and family! Experience hands on creativity at a group pottery experience and make your own ceramic works of art. After a short demo of clay modeling techniques it’s time to get crafting your own mud masterpieces! Throw a pot on the wheel & choose either to make tiles, slab vases or pinch pots. Finally decorate your creations with colourful underglaze paints. Your pottery will then be glazed and fired, ready for collection around 6 weeks later (or delivery for P&P costs).
What’s included in your pottery package
- Private tuition for your group
- Use of studio and equipment including aprons
- Clay and materials
- Glazing & Firing of finished pieces
- Complimentary refreshments
- Free use of studio crockery
You’re welcome to bring your favourite nibbles & drinks. There are plates, cake stand, cups & cutlery at the studio for you to serve up food, as well as a kettle all included free of charge. Please dress for mess and comfort.
–More clay, less plastic! We’re very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. We therefore respectfully ask that you don’t bringing balloons, plastic party bags or any other single use items to the studio for the party and to consider more environmentally kind alternatives.
The price is dependent on your group –please see the Group Pottery page for full details. It includes materials & kiln firing for up to two pieces of pottery each.
The deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the date of your class. Full details will be sent in your confirmation email. All reservation deposits for private group bookings including parties are non-refundable and non transferable. The 30 day notification period applies to rescheduling of bookings.
Moon Studio Ceramics, Hawthorn Farm Buildings, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 7AB
– The studio is in a converted barn and our toilet is a cabin across the yard. Unfortunately we don’t currently have baby changing or wheel chair access.
– By Car: There is free parking on site. The car park is about 30 meters walk to the studio which is on the ground floor. By Public Transport: The nearest train station is Hinton Admiral which is about a 5 minute taxi ride away. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please do get in touch.