RESERVATION DEPOSIT – £50 – please get in touch to confirm availability first
Share creative time with a Group Pottery Experience. After a short demo you will spend the rest of your session crafting your own mud masterpieces! Your finished pottery will then be glazed and fired, ready for collection around 6 weeks later. Postage option also available at additional cost.
What’s included in your pottery package
- Private use of studio for your group
- Full tuition, tools and equipment
- Clay and materials
- Glazing & Firing of finished pieces
- Kettle & water for drinks*
- Studio crockery can be hired for £5
- Aprons can be hired for £2 each
*You’re welcome to bring your favourite nibbles & drinks, use of kettle and water included free of charge. There are optional plates, cupcake stand, teacups, wine glasses & cutlery at the studio which can be hired for just £5
-More clay, less plastic! We’re very passionate about creating a wonderful experience without harming the planet. We therefore respectfully ask that you don’t bringing balloons, plastic party bags or any other single use items to the studio for the party and to consider more environmentally kind alternatives. Please note any rubbish will need to be taken away with you. Thank you.
The price is dependent on your group size and session –please see the Group Pottery pages for full details. It includes materials & kiln firing for up to two pieces of pottery each.
The deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance 7 days before the date of your class. Full details will be sent in your confirmation email. All reservation deposits for private group bookings including parties are non-refundable and non transferable. The 30 day notification period applies to rescheduling of bookings.
Moon Studio Ceramics, Hawthorn Farm Buildings, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 7AB
– The studio is in a converted barn and our toilet is a cabin across the yard. Unfortunately we don’t currently have baby changing or wheel chair access.
– By Car: There is free parking on site. The car park is about 30 meters walk to the studio which is on the ground floor. By Public Transport: The nearest train station is Hinton Admiral which is about a 5 minute taxi ride away. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please do get in touch.