** On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands. There is also hand sanitiser available. If you prefer to wear a face mask, please provide your own. If for any reason you or a member of your household feels unwell directly before or on the day of your class, please do not attend. If you become unwell soon after your class then do let Imogen know as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. **
1) Changes to reservations can be made up to 30 days before your class, please get in touch and you can choose an alternative date (subject to availability) Class must be taken within 6 months of original booking. Alternatively you can have a refund minus a £15 administration fee.
If there are less than 30 days prior to your class then no change or refund is available.
2) All reservation deposits for private group bookings including parties are non-refundable.
3) If for any reason your class needs to be postponed. Imogen will aim to give you advance notice and will offer you an alternative date or a gift voucher.
4) Please check suitability when booking your class. Adults classes are for ages 17 years and over. Kids Clay Time is for children aged 4 to 16 years. Family group bookings are for two adults & two children (4 to 16 years). If you are unsure just get in touch before you book.
5) If you have any specific requirements around accessibility or additional support, please get in touch prior to booking your class so we can discuss and make arrangements. Please note that due to the content of some classes, certain activities may not be possible.
6) Your creations will take around 6 weeks from the date of the class to be fired and glazed. Once you have been notified by email, please aim to collect promptly. If you don’t hear by this time do get in touch! Pottery can only be kept for 30 days from date of notification. Any uncollected items will be recycled. If more convenient, your pots can be posted for P&P to be arranged.
7) Please note that due to the handmade nature of your creations, small imperfections are part of the process. On occasion, pots may crack or break in the kiln firing process, and glazes vary. No refunds are offered from your original workshop booking or for additional pots paid for on the day.
8) Gift Vouchers should be redeemed within 12 months from date of purchase. Standard reservation terms apply. No cash alternative offered.
9) Your email will be added to the mailing list, for occasional information about classes & events. You are welcome to unsubscribe at any time via the link in the email. Please note if you opt out of the mailing list, this will not remove personal data provided during your booking.
10) Photos may be taken during the workshop for promotion / social media. If you’d prefer not to have pictures taken please do let me know.
11) Your details will not be passed on to third parties. In line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), any personal data collected from you, or that you share, will be processed and stored securely online, You have the right to request any personal information held about you. By law this information about customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) must be held for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. After this time, it will be securely deleted.