1) CANCELLATIONS: Changes to reservations can be made up to 30 days before your class, please get in touch and you can choose an alternative date (subject to availability) or have a gift voucher. Class must be taken within 6 months of original booking and may only be changed once. Alternatively you can have a refund minus a £5 administration fee.
If there are less than 30 days prior to your class then no change or refund is available. Alternatively, you may transfer your place to someone else at anytime.
2) All reservation deposits for private group bookings including parties are non-refundable.
3) Occasionally, classes may need to be postponed. Imogen will aim to give you notice 5 days before should this occur and will offer you an alternative date or full refund.
4) Please check suitability when booking your class. Adults classes are for ages 17 years and over. Kids Clay Time is for children aged 4 to 16 years. Family group bookings are for two adults & two children (4 to 16 years). If you are unsure just get in touch.
5) Your creations will take around 6 weeks from the date of the class to be fired and glazed. Once you have been notified by email, please aim to collect promptly. If you don’t hear by this time do get in touch! Pottery can only be kept for 30 days from date of notification. Any uncollected will be recycled. If more convenient, your pots can be posted for P&P.
6) Please note that due to the handmade nature of your creations, small imperfections are part of the process. On occasion, pots may crack or break in the kiln firing process, and glazes vary.
7) Gift Vouchers should be redeemed within 6 months from date of purchase. Standard reservation terms apply. No cash alternative offered.
8) Your email will be added to the mailing list, for occasional information about classes & events. You are welcome to unsubscribe at any time via the link in the email.
9) Photos may be taken during the workshop for promotion / social media. If you’d prefer not to have pictures taken please do let me know. Your details will not be shared with third parties.