Clay Away Days
Take time to get to know your colleagues! Come and make pottery. Moon Studio Ceramics provides the perfect setting for your team to engage comfortably with each other.
Learn new skills – working with clay is a great means for exploring ideas and discovering new ways of thinking. Workshops are designed to encourage and nurture personal development, self directed learning and support for each others ideas. This is a hands on activity, and great for wellbeing, where else would you want to spend time having a good time and learning about each other’s strengths and attributes.
Imogen can offer a range of clay projects exploring various making techniques including the potter’s wheel, hand building, collaborative tile murals and more. This can be a half or full day and tailored to you.
We can also come to you! Pop up Pottery is the mobile studio – perfect if you need some relax time during a conference day.
STUDIO VISIT – what to expect
We will begin with a short demo of techniques. It’s then over to you to get making! Choose what you want try – hand building, potters wheel or a bit of both! Finish by decorating your creations with coloured underglaze paints.
Your work will be fired & glazed ready to collect in around 6-8 weeks time. You are welcome to bring nibbles and drinks, optional studio crockery for use.
- Private tuition for your group
- Clay, Glazing & Firing of finished pieces
- Kettle & water for drinks*
- Studio crockery can be hired for £5
- Aprons can be hired for £2 each
We can bring the pottery studio to you! An immersive clay workshop suitable for everyone, ideal for wellbeing events, and can be tailored to suit specific locations and themes. These make & take workshops are run on a drop in basis and using air drying clay means participants get to take their handmade memento home with them. Alternatively work can be taken away and fired and return at a later date.
In addition to this hand building workshop we have portable pottery wheels which can be supplied as part of the event. The mobile studio can also provide a gazebo and can set up as part of an outdoor area to provide a space where individual masterpieces can be created by many.
- TWO HOURS – £300 for up to 6 people max
- THREE HOURS – £360 for up to 6 people, then £60 per person up to a maximum of 10
- SIX HOURS (full day) – POA for groups of 6 or more people.
- Larger groups and pop up events can be catered for by arrangement
- Price includes firing and glalzing of finished pottery
- Book a date of your choice – available Thursday to Saturday start at 2:30pm. Sundays at 10am
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking and the remaining balance one week before your workshop date